lunes, 10 de noviembre de 2008

Hello Blog World! Hola Mundo Blog!

After a long list of criticism to the blog life i have finally been seduced to trying what this is all about. I`ve constantly heard about the miracles of blog life, you can communicate with people, express your thoughts, share iterests, learn a bit, bla bla bla.... Well i hope I may be of some use for this purpose, now before that happens I really need to find how to look at other people`s blogs.... Any thoughts? I tend to be a bit lazy..... BTW, all of the images posted here are my work.

Por mucho tiempo me he dedicado a la crítica de los blogs, finalmente me he dejado seducir por esta aparentmente fabulosa herramienta. Que uno se puede comunicar con gente, expresar pensamientos, compartir intereses, aprender un poco, bla bla bla.... Espero servir para estos propositos de alguna manera, mientras esto sucede realmente necesito entender como hago para ver los blogs de otras personas... Me ayudan? Soy un poco perezoso... Por cierto, las imágenes publicadas en este espacio son mi trabajo.


Niko

No hay comentarios: